1. We follow the ancient religious practices which go back to the time of Christ.
a. Mass is offered on the First Saturday of the Month at 7:30 p.m. at Trinity Reformed Church, 401 60th Street, West New York, New Jersey.
b. The Celebration of the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe is celebrated on the First Saturday of December at 3:00 p.m.
2. We have Seven Sacraments which are valid and are offered to all.
3. Our priests are married men, and one is a widowed priest.
4. We take up no collections at religious ceremonies. (The only exceptions are weddings and 15th—16th Birthday Celebrations. The family and the officiant negotiate the price. If the couple or family are unable to pay, there is no charge. The ceremony is done pro-bono.)
5. We govern with not over our people.
6. We encourage everyone to be devoted to prayer and study, so their actions will be fruitful.
7. We have fewer and simpler rules than the Roman Catholics.
8. Our clergy, including the Archbishop, do not get a salary from the archdiocese.
9. We offer Holy Communion to all.
10. We are a legal entity, a non-profit organization, recognized by the Internal Revenue Service and the State of New Jersey.
11. We follow the Constitution and By-Laws of the Archdiocese of Our Lady of Guadalupe of New Jersey, Inc. (These can be amended as the laity and clergy see fit.)
12. We do not accept Papal Infallibility, nor do we accept Rome's prohibition on birth control.
13. We accept persons as persons, regardless of their sexual orientation, creed, color, or ethnic background.
14. We do not accept the practice of abortion. However, compassionate counseling is offered to those involved.
15. The ominous spirit of the brutal Roman Catholic Inquisition, which began in the 12th century and continued in 1492 onwards, is alive today in subtle, not so subtle, and spiteful ways...
16. On Google, please put in: lista sefardita to see if your last name and/or that of your maternal grandmother; the (maiden) last name of your mother, or other relatives appear on that list.
If so, then you are Sephardic (of Spanish Jewish) origin.